Job Code: 042017DENVERSTAR
Days (rotating weekends)
Enjoy meaningful learning opportunities - New employee orientation and unit orientation
Continue your education- Take advantage of our outstanding training and educational assistance programs
Develop as a new nurse- You will have the support and guidance of highly-trained, caring professionals.
Please complete the following for fully finished application:
- Fill out application online - include your job history
- Attach your resume
- Attach your cover letter (optional) - explaining what your passions are, why you got into nursing, and where you see yourself as a nurse in the next few years. We want to know who you are and a cover letter is the perfect opportunity to tell us that.
- Complete the Healthsource Assessment survey (to be sent to you via email after application is complete) ** if you have already completed a Healthsource survey in the past 12 months, you can disregard
- Complete our Montage On-Demand video responses (to be sent to you via email after application is complete) **Applications with complete video submissions will be reviewed first**
- Current RN degree by program start (bachelors or associates)
- Successfully passed the NCLEX by program start date
- Must be flexible to work days and nights - will vary depending on unit needs
- Program Start Date: April 17, 2017, Flexibility to commit to a full time RN position with HealthONE for a (2) year commitment period.
Last Edited: 01/17/2017
One Company, Many Careers
As a part of the HCA Family, HealthONE is committed to delivering high quality healthcare in the communities we serve. Learn more about our parent company, mission and values, and career growth opportunities.