HealthONE is the largest healthcare system in the metro Denver area with more than 11,000 employees. As part of the HealthONE system of care, our hospitals work together to provide a higher level of care. These facilities include:
- Centennial Hospital
- The Medical Center of Aurora
- North Suburban Medical Center
- Presbyterian/ St. Luke’s Medical Center
- Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children
- Rose Medical Center
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center
- Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital
As part of Sarah Cannon, the Cancer Institute of HCA Healthcare, we offer patients access to world-class cutting-edge treatments close to home.
HealthONE was named as one of America's Greatest Workplaces for Women in 2023, by Newsweek and Plant-A Insights Group. HCA Healthcare's Continental Division, which includes HealthONE, was also named the top health system in Colorado and one of the 5 Top Large Health Systems in the country by IBM Watson Health for two consecutive years. Consistently among the Denver Business Journals' list of top corporate philanthropists in the Denver-metro area, HealthONE contributed more than $889,000 through cash and in-kind donations in 2021.
By the Numbers
In 2021, we are honored to provide care for:
- 12,240 babies delivered
- 1,581,821 patient encounters
- 83,117 admissions
- 298,172 ER visits
- 92,045 total surgeries
- 63,572 telehealth encounters
We continue to make an impact on those in our community. In calendar year 2021, we:
- 11,600+ people employed
- $1.1B in payroll and benefits
- $8.7M Community health improvements
- $2.8M Community building activities
- $889K Cash and in-kind contributions
- $70.7M in capital investment
- $667M provided in charity care, uninsured discounts and uncompensated care
- $195.8M in state, local and federal taxes paid
More about our community impact.
Mission and Values
HealthONE has adopted a shared mission, values and standards of behavior that brings out the best in us individually and collectively.
We offer these as principles for all of us to live by every day, use in all our decisions, and to guide our daily behavior.
Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life.
- Integrity – We do the right thing, even when no one is watching.
- Compassion – We are empathetic to the needs of others and sympathize with their situation.
- Accountability – We take ownership for how actions impact outcomes.
- Respect – We value others and embrace diversity.
- Excellence – We take personal pride in exceeding expectations.
We work hard to ensure the highest level of quality care at each of our facilities. We are honored to be recognized for this dedication:
- HCA Healthcare’s Continental Division Named one of the 2021 15 Top Health Systems in the United States by IBM Watson Health.
- Four HealthONE hospitals received an “A” Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade for fall 2022.