Media Relations at HealthONE
The HealthONE media relations team has a long-standing, positive relationship with the news media, and we pride ourselves on responsiveness and accessibility. Reporters, both locally and nationally, rely on us to help them obtain timely, credible and factual information.
Refer to our social media accounts for breaking hospital news
Release of Information Objectives
HealthONE strictly adheres to federal guidelines about patient privacy (HIPAA), meaning we will not release condition updates or submit media requests to families unless the reporter has the patient's name. It is our philosophy to present patients/families with all media requests so they may choose if they would like to participate. In addition, the HealthONE policy relating to release of information is guided by the following objectives:
- To protect the well-being and privacy of HealthONE patients.
- To report news accurately and honestly in a timely fashion, cooperating with media when possible.
- To ensure the release of information involving HealthONE employees and facilities to the public and media is coordinated in a consistent manner.
- To protect and respect the rights of our employees, volunteers, patients and others associated with HealthONE.
- To represent HealthONE and its employees, volunteers and staff fairly and honestly.
- To inform the community about HealthONE's excellent patient care, business practices and community contributions.
- To meet or exceed applicable state law and best industry practices for information management.
Please see our Guide to News Media Relations for more information.
Media Relations Team at HealthONE
To interview HealthONE patients, physicians or staff members, please contact a member of the media relations team.
HealthONE - HCA Healthcare Continental Division
Stephanie Sullivan, Assistant Vice President, Media Relations
The Medical Center of Aurora and Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital
Rachel Robinson, Director Marketing & Public Relations
North Suburban Medical Center
Stephanie Sullivan, Assistant Vice President, HealthONE Media Relations
Presbyterian/St. Luke’s Medical Center
Tana Sykes, Director Marketing & Public Relations
Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children
Tana Sykes, Director Marketing & Public Relations for Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center
Rose Medical Center
Janelle Aune, Director of Public Relations, Marketing and Communications
Sky Ridge Medical Center
Linda Watson, Vice President Marketing & Public Affairs
Swedish Medical Center
Alyssa Parker, Manager Marketing & Public Relations