Please click here to learn more about entry and parking at Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center as well as Professional Plaza East (1721 E. 19th Ave) as well as Professional Plaza West (1601 E 19th Ave.).
Expanding our Commitment to Caring for Denver and the Rocky Mountain Region
Presbyterian/St. Luke’s Medical Center (P/SL) is in the middle of campus renovations to enhance and expand the services we have provided the community for 140 years. This commitment to creating healthier tomorrows ensures that we will continue to offer world-class medical treatment in a safe, comfortable and supportive environment for our patients, while providing our physicians and colleagues the most functional setting that promotes teamwork and collaboration.
Featured enhancements include:
- Expanded Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute/Colorado Blood Cancer Institute (CBCI) comprehensive cancer center. Click here to learn more about the cancer center.
- New main entrance plaza offers covered, pedestrian-friendly passage between the main hospital entry, adult patient tower, and Professional Plaza West
- Renovated adult critical care area including three additional ICU beds for a total of 21
- Exterior refacing of adult patient towers and Professional Plaza East and West
- Enhanced campus signage for better patient and visitor wayfinding
Questions? Call (720) 754-6000
Labor and delivery parking and entrance map
Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center campus renovation estimated timeline:
- Main entrance plaza: Present - Spring 2023
- Exterior tower and medical office building renovation: Present - Spring 2023
- Comprehensive Cancer Center creation: July 2021 - February 2022
Expanding our commitment to cancer care
Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute, the Colorado Blood Cancer Institute and Presbyterian/St. Luke’s Medical Center are creating and renovating dedicated spaces for the comfort, healing and support for our cancer patients and their loved ones.
New Comprehensive Cancer Center, located in Professional Plaza East, (1721 E. 19th Ave., Denver) will include:
- New dedicated entrance, including access to valet parking
- Cancer Resource Center, offering valuable support for cancer patients and their loved ones
- Renovated inpatient units that provide expanded blood cancer and bone marrow transplant capacity
- Cancer Image Center to help cancer patients feel confident and supported
- Satellite pharmacy with extensive experience with cancer medications and side effects
Click here for more information and to watch a video overview about our new dedicated cancer center.
Meeting the need for adult critical care
- Adding three additional beds to the intensive care unit (ICU) to increase our capacity to care for critically ill patients
- Renovating ICU rooms, nurses’ station, and support areas to provide enhanced functional space and care collaboration
- Moving dialysis from ICU to 1st floor, A Tower for patient convenience
Exterior renovations to enhance safety and convenience
The P/SL Main Entry Renovation and Reconfiguration includes:
- Refacing the exterior of our adult patient towers, Professional Plaza East (PPE) and Professional Plaza West (PPW, 1601 E. 19th Ave., Denver)
- Removing main drive underground entrance to PPW parking garage to provide enhanced safety and security
- Creating a plaza with a pedestrian-friendly covered walkway between the main hospital, PPW and the parking garage
- New canopies, improved landscaping, and enhanced lighting
- Complete campus signage plan to provide effective wayfinding
- Adding new windows to PPE for increased efficiency