Respiratory Practitioner II NICU/PICU - Nights
Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center - Denver, Colorado
Job Code: 03166-76419
Nights (rotating weekends)
Presbyterian St. Luke’s Medical Center – Denver, Co
PSL Medical Center, level IV trauma center and a level IV NICU/PICU, part of HCA’s HealthONE, is located in the south metro Denver area where it has been a proud member of the community SINCE 1981. 20 bed PICU including pediatric cardiac surgery. 84 bed NICU. An acute care hospital with 680 licensed beds. PSL has 80 different specialties and 1,000 specialist and primary care physicians.
PSL Medical Center offers patients the highest quality care and the most advanced technologies and treatments in nearly every medical specialty
Presbyterian St Luke’s is currently looking for a NICU/ PICU Respiratory Therapist
- The RRT will provide services, timely and efficiently, at appropriate levels to all patients and in all settings served by the department.
- The RRT will perform tasks and duties as outlined in the Respiratory Care Departments Policy and Procedure Manual and will maintain clinical competencies through participation in educational and orientation programs.
- The RRT should also be able to provide advanced clinical expertise and education to departmental staff members and other members of the healthcare team.
- Attendance at High risk deliveries and c-sections
· Current licensure in the State of Colorado as a Registered Respiratory Therapist; Registration – National Board for Respiratory Care;
· Graduate of an Accredited Respiratory Therapy Program
· One year experience in acute care preferred in a NICU/PICU setting.
Last Edited: 12/19/2018