Perioperative Nurse Training Program
for experienced and new graduate nurses
Talent. Drive. Compassion. You’ve got it. Now bring it.
Interested in becoming a Perioperative Nurse?
Your future in Perioperative Nursing is here and now. HealthONE wants to invest in you!
- Paid, five-month training program
- Eligible for employment with HealthONE upon program completion, followed by two-year commitment of full time employment
- Gain Perioperative experience within a HealthONE hospital
- Program curriculum focused on perioperative competencies: didactic, clinical labs, and clinical experience
- Cultivate meaningful relationships and enjoy targeted learning opportunities with skilled Perioperative nurses, preceptors and mentors
- Current BSN RN degree from an accredited nursing school
- Current RN license must be obtained by program start date
- Current BLS from the American Heart Association
What is the process for being considered for the program?
To be considered for the program, you must apply online and you must have BSN, BLS, and Colorado RN license by the program start date. In addition, you must include a reference letter in your application and a letter of intent about why you’re interested in the program.
What is the process for being hired on a permanent basis?
Upon successful completion of the program, you would be offered a full time position in one of our six acute care facilities.
What, if any, obligations do I have once I have completed the program?
There is a two-year obligation to continue to be employed at a HealthONE facility (preferably in the area where you have trained)
Will I be eligible for benefits while in the program?
No benefits are offered during the five-month training period. You are eligible for benefits 30 days after permanent hire by the facility.
Where is the training being held?
HealthONE has dedicated training facilities for classroom and clinical lab experiences.
What are the hours for the program?
The program is held approximately Monday to Friday from 8:30am – 4:30pm for the first few weeks of the program. No time off will be permitted. As time progresses and more clinicals are included, the schedule will vary depending on the shifts.
Program starts two times a year: February and August
Application period opens November and May
Please Contact: Margaret.Camp@HealthONEcares.com
Like us on facebook in order to receive regular updates on the application period and this program!