Active visitor restrictions in place
To help reduce the spread of respiratory illness, HealthONE Denver-area hospitals have restricted all non-essential visitors. We will allow the following exceptions only:
- One-two parents or guardians for infants and pediatric patients
- One parent or guardian overnight for pediatric patients and neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) babies
- One support person for laboring mothers/new moms
- One support person for patients with disabilities or impairments warranting assistance
- One patient advocate pre/post-surgery
We understand that this policy is difficult for patients and visitors and this decision was not made lightly. However, we must make these new restrictions out of an abundance of caution to keep our patients and caregivers as safe as possible.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation as we stay committed to the health and well-being of our patients, caregivers and all those we serve during the COVID-19 outbreak.