To ensure the safety of our patients, visitors, physicians, and colleagues we have implemented the following visitor restrictions as of February 15, 2021:
- Visiting hours are 6:00am to 8:00pm
- No more than 2 visitors per patient are allowed at one time.
- One support person for patients with disabilities or impairments warranting assistance.
- No children under 12 years of age are allowed to enter the facility.
- Visitors with cold or flu symptoms are not allowed to enter the facility.
- No visitors are allowed in high risk patient care areas.
- Please refrain from gathering in common areas around the facility.
Our physicians and staff reserve the right to further limit visitors as needed to maintain the safety of our patients. We appreciate your patience and thank you for your cooperation.