To ensure the safety of our patients, visitors, physicians, and colleagues we have implemented the following visitor restrictions as of November 15, 2021:
- No children under 12 years of age are permitted to enter the facility.
- Visiting hours are 6:00am to 8:00pm on weekdays and 8:00am to 5:00pm on weekends.
- Only 1 visitor per adult patient is allowed at a time.
- No more than 2 visitors, at one time, per patient for NICU, pediatric units, Labor & Delivery and Mom/Baby.
- 2 visitors to NICU and inpatient pediatric units are limited to parents/guardians or 1 parent/guardian and 1 support person as selected by parent/guardian.
- Labor & Delivery and Mom/Baby visitors are limited to a birth partner and a family member only.
- Visitors with cold/flu symptoms or a pending COVID-19 test are not permitted to enter the facility.
- Please refrain from gathering in common areas around the facility.
- Patients, visitors and staff MUST wear a mask at all times.
Our providers and staff reserve the right to further limit visitors as needed to maintain the safety of our patients. Circumstances may allow for specific exceptions to visitation criteria. Those circumstances include religious visitation as well as a designated support person for a patient with a disability to provide assistance with communication or other necessary components of the patient’s treatment. All persons entering under an exception remain subject to appropriate infection control protocols.
We appreciate your patience and thank you for your understanding and cooperation.