To ensure the safety of our patients, visitors, physicians, and colleagues as of April 27, 2020 we have implemented the following visitor restrictions:
- Visiting hours are 6:00am to 8:00pm.
- No more than 1 visitor per patient is allowed at one time.
- No children under 12 years of age are allowed to enter the facility.
- One support person for patients with disabilities or impairments needing assistance.
- Visitors with cold or flu symptoms are not allowed enter the facility.
- No visitors are allowed in high risk patient care areas.
- Please refrain from gathering in common areas around the facility.
Our physicians and staff reserve the right to further limit visitors as needed to maintain the safety of our patients.
We appreciate your patience and thank you for your cooperation.