To ensure the safety of our patients, visitors, physicians, and colleagues we have implemented the following visitor restrictions as of August 24, 2021:
- Visiting hours are 6:00am to 8:00pm.
- Visitors who screen positive for respiratory illness will not be allowed to enter—no exceptions.
- No visitors are allowed in high risk patient care areas.
- No visitors allowed in the ER with the exception of up to 1 parent or guardian for infants and pediatric patients up to 18 years of age.
- No children under 12 years of age are allowed to enter the facility.
- No more than 2 visitors per patient are allowed at one time.
- One support person for patients with disabilities or impairments needing assistance.
- Patients, visitors and staff must wear a mask at all times.
- Please refrain from gathering in common areas around the facility.
Our physicians and staff reserve the right to further limit visitors as needed to maintain the safety of our patients.
We appreciate your patience and thank you for your cooperation.