Individualized mental health services designed to improve your daily life skills.
For 6 to 11 year old kids who need help with emotions or behavior issues.
For 11 to 17 year old youths and teens experiencing mental health challenges.
For adults 18-54 years old who need coping methods to lead a balanced life.
For older adults who need support recovering from or managing life events.
HealthONE How we help
Our team of behavioral health specialists is dedicated to working with you throughout your entire life, whenever you need us. We encourage you to come to us any time you want to improve your day-to-day interactions with the world. Together, we can figure out what you need to achieve that and bring resources to you.
Benefits and features of our inpatient and outpatient programs include:
- 24/7 doctors for providing care
- Daily group sessions and treatment planning
- Direct admissions and on-site level-of-care assessments
- Medication management
- Music, art and recreational therapy
- See a psychiatrist within 24 hours of entering a program
- Specialized programs for every age group
- Treatment plans developed with you and your significant others (with permission)