Be informed of the hospital's complaint and grievance procedure and whom to contact to file a concern, complaint or grievance.
- The facility will provide a fair, fast and objective review of complaints.
- The facility will follow the Complaint and Grievance Policy and Procedure.
Note: If you have financial issues or questions, please call (866) 475-2403.
In order to improve your patient experience, it is important to provide prompt responses to your concerns.
- Facility will encourage patients to contact staff who are caring for you or contact the hospital operator by dialing "0" and ask for the Patient Representative; the Department Manager of the department providing your care.
- Our Patient Advocate is available by calling (303) 450-4457 Mon - Fri: 7:30am - 4pm.
- The facility will also inform the patient that he/she may contact the Health Facilities Division of the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment directly regardless of whether you first used the hospital's complaint and grievance process.
Mail: Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment
4300 Cherry Creek Drive South
Denver, CO 80222-1530
Telephone: (303) 692-2827
- The facility will inform the patient of their right to contact the OCR regarding concerns about HIPAA, privacy or ADA compliance.
- If after speaking with the hospital or system representative a patient concern still remains unresolved you may contact The Joint Commission.
- The facility will also inform the patient they have the right to file a complaint with the Colorado Board of Medical Examiners, the State Board of Dental Examiners and the Colorado Podiatry Board if you have concerns with your physician, dental or podiatric patient care services, excluding fee disputes.
Mail: Division of Accreditation Operations, Office of Quality Monitoring
The Joint Commission
One Renaissance Boulevard
Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181
Telephone: (800) 994-6610
Fax: Office of Quality Monitoring (630) 792-4276