About Northeast ER
Freestanding ER in Thornton, Colorado
Whether you have a minor injury or a life-threatening illness, the emergency medicine team at North Suburban Medical Center’s Northeast ER can care for the whole family.
If someone is experiencing an emergency, call 911. For non-emergent questions about our services, please call (303) 920-4362.
Our Northeast ER features:
- Board-certified doctors, specialists and nurses trained in critical care and emergency care
- Dedicated trauma/resuscitation room
- 10 private patient rooms
- On-site imaging services, including CT, ultrasound and digital X-ray
- Diagnostic lab services
- Telemedicine camera for patient consultations by physician specialist
- Helipad to provide rapid transport if necessary
If you are unsure if your child needs to go to the ER, call our pediatric nurse advice line at (303) 563-3300. You may also call our adult nurse advice line at (888) 389-2752 if you are unsure if your symptoms require an ER visit.