Presbyterian/St. Luke’s Medical Center and Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children Team,
We care about your health and we are thrilled to offer you a comprehensive wellness program with a vast array of healthful options. Your VOICE has been heard!
Our comprehensive wellness program includes:
- Access to programs offered on campus by Progressive Health Center (PHC), including discounted exercise classes and massages
- Employee gym located in Cardiac Rehab
- Healthy food options at the P/SL Cafeteria
- Beneplace, our corporate discount store that saves you money on gym memberships, shoes, clothing, skin care, eye care, weight loss plans and much more
In building upon our iCARE model, we believe being healthy and working healthy assists us in acting with Integrity, Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence.
Progressive Health Center
We are partnering with the Progressive Health Center a nonprofit organization dedicated to optimizing quality of health care through integrative health and wellness, led by CEO, Sue Goodin.
Progressive Health Center offers yoga and total body fitness classes, stress resiliency, reflexology, therapeutic massage, nutrition consultation, stress management, and personal training as well as several forms of energy healing. They offer monthly specials with discounts on a variety of therapies so watch your inbox to find out what's coming up next.
Stop by the lounge our call (720) 754-6526 for details.
Employee Wellness Lounge
The Progressive Health Center Employee Wellness Lounge is a very special place to take a moment from your day to recharge, de-stress, heal and learn. The space offers a variety of educational content to help employees take charge of managing and dissolving stress, anxiety, depression, and overall lack of energy. Collectively, our team has a wide range of experience and knowledge in integrative medicine which allows them to provide a well-rounded set of tools for aiding in personal growth. We provide daily activities, complimentary massage, guided meditations, stretching and breathing techniques, and resiliency counseling sessions to help keep you grounded, centered, and focused on your work day. We also offer complimentary sessions in our state-of-the-art massage chairs to help you physically and mentally unwind.
Our goal is to help educate individuals about their personal wellness so that they can take charge of their path to health. Come into the lounge to find out how you can start enhancing your overall physical and mental wellness today.
- Complimentary massage
- State-of-the-art mechanical massage chairs
- Nutrition Counseling
- Aroma Therapy
- In-service talks
- Quick applicable talks to departments on topics related to strengthening stress resiliency and improving overall well-being
- On Floor Services
- Breathe and Stretch
- Our staff leads 5-10 minute sessions on proper breathing and stretching techniques that will ease aches and pains and keep staff happier and more alert while on their feet all day.
- Pump up
- A 5-minute energizing practice to release tension and increase productivity.
- Resiliency talks
- Presentations by our trained experts that teach easy and applicable techniques to help employees bounce back from stressful situations and resist compassion fatigue.
- Shake it out
- An energized moving meditation guided by one of our in-house experts to literally shake off the stress, bad outcomes, aches, and frustrations leading to more ease, focus, and calm.
- Chair massage
- Our talented massage therapists travel to the floors of the hospital to give hands-on massage to the staff right on their floors.
- Stress Resiliency Counseling
- One-on-one session to check in with an individual’s personal battles with stress, anxiety, and depression to develop personalized plans and techniques for positive change in those areas.
- Breathe and Stretch
Group Exercise Classes
- For the most up-to-date info, please contact the Employee Wellness Lounge at 720-754-6526
- Weekly Functional Stretch class on Tuesdays at 5:30 p.m.
- Weekly Total Body Fitness class at 5:15 p.m. in the Employee Gym
- Weekly lunch time Pilates, coming soon!
- One-hour Massage: $45 (Retail price: $75)
- 15 appointments are available each week on a first come, first served basis
You can pay for classes and services with cash, check, credit card or your HSA.
Book an appointment or register for a class by visiting our Web site or by calling (720) 754- 6526.
Employee Wellness Committee
This is just the beginning! Sue is our point person and chair of a newly formed Wellness Committee which meets monthly for one hour to make sure the program is helping you reach all your health goals. We would love for you to join! If you would like to become part of the health and wellness team, please email: Sue Goodin
Your employee gym is open in the Cardiac Rehab space. The gym has treadmills, bikes and weights. It is badge access only. Make sure you sign the release in HR in order to gain access!
Be Healthy... Work Healthy!
We are extremely excited to bring you this comprehensive health and wellness program! Please enjoy the classes, the services, the new employee gym and coming soon the Wellness Lounge. Look for updates on our programs in the coming days with even more detail on options for you!