Rose Medical Center's Commitment to Quality
High-quality medical care during a hospital visit is an essential component of a patient's experience and overall outcome. There are a number of factors that we consider when we examine the quality of our care and the patient experience. Our goal is to provide clinical excellence, compassionate care and a personal connection with every patient, every time, to make your stay at Rose the best it can be.
Rose Medical Center, a HealthONE hospital, has been recognized as a Magnet® designated hospital, a rare achievement that distinguishes organizations like Rose that meet rigorous standards for nursing excellence. Rose also received the prestigious Healthgrades Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence in 2017 in recognition of our dedication to safety and quality outcomes, as well as being recognized for the tenth time as one of the nation's 100 Top Hospitals® by Truven Health, a leading provider of information and solutions to improve the cost and quality of healthcare. Rose has earned Straight As from the Leapfrog Group recognizing patient safety since the program began.
How Do We Measure Quality?
To ensure that we continue to exceed expectations and provide the best care, it is important for us to continually monitor and measure what we do. The three main benchmarks we use look at patient satisfaction, quality measures and patient safety. These metrics are public data and are managed by leading healthcare organizations.
- Colorado Hospital Report Card - Colorado Hospital Association
- Hospital Compare Ratings - Medicare.gov Hospital Comparison
- Health Facility Acquired Infections – Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment
- Hospital Safety Score - Leapfrog Hospital Ratings
- Hospital Consumer Assessment of Health Providers and Systems (HCAHPS) – The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services and the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality
- Core Measures – The Joint Commission