Registration at Rose Medical Center is available upon admission to the hospital or in advance.
At the Hospital
Registration upon admission to Rose Medical Center is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week:
- 6am - 5pm Monday-Friday: At the hospital's registration desk at the main entrance
- 5pm - 6am nights and weekends: At the registration desk located near the Emergency Department entrance
Patients who have a procedure scheduled can pre-register by phone, mail or online.
- Phone: (303) 320-2798 (available during business hours)
- By Mail: You may send in a pre-registration form before your scheduled procedure. Print it out, complete the form and mail it back to the address below with a copy of the front and back of your insurance card:
Download Our Pre-Registration Form (pdf)
Rose Medical Center
Attention: Admissions Department
4567 E. 9th Avenue
Denver, CO 80220
Please remember, your completed pre-registration form and photocopy of your insurance card must be received before your scheduled service.
Scheduling an Outpatient Appointment
- General Appointments: Appointment requests can be made by calling the Central Scheduling line (303) 320-2568.
- Mammograms: Schedule a mammogram by calling (303) 320-2568, Mon - Fri: 7am - 5pm.