Training and Education
Sky Ridge Medical Center (SRMC) is a 284 bed acute care medical center located in Lone Tree, CO in the south Denver Metro area. Opened in 2003, SRMC continues to serve a growing community with excellence in a wide array of services. Supporting its surgical physicians, SRMC currently has advanced surgical suites, and ICU/CCU, wound care center and a level II trauma Emergency Department.
SRMC is part of the HealthONE hospital system that operates 6 acute care hospitals, 18 ambulatory surgery centers and 33 imaging centers throughout the Denver Metro area. As the largest healthcare system in the Denver area, HealthONE is an excellent home for resident and fellow education. HealthONE is affiliated with Hospital Corporation of America (HCA). HCA manages 178 hospitals and 119 freestanding surgery centers in 20 states and the United Kingdom. HCA sponsors 203 residencies in a broad spectrum of specialties across the country.
- Direct one-on-one teaching with faculty
- Access to several facilities and surgery centers
- Research and scholarly activity support from a large network of experts
- Practice with innovative technology includingrobotic surgery
- Live and learn in Denver with access to outdoor activities, 4 major sports teams, excellent dining and entertainment opportunities.