Welcome from our Program Director
We appreciate your interest in the HealthONE neurovascular fellowship at HealthONE.
As part of HCA Healthcare, we are driven by one mission: Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. In support of this mission, the Vascular Neurology Fellowship Program at HealthONE seeks to train competent and compassionate physicians who are capable of serving our community and developing as leaders of diverse, multidisciplinary patient care teams.
Our program matches a strong academic experience with direct, real-world application, providing a well-rounded clinical experience in vascular neurology that takes into consideration both the clinical and business aspects of medicine. We strive to foster a supportive environment which empowers our trainees to balance their personal and professional identities to provide safe, patient-focused care while maintaining their own well-being.
Why choose our program?
Living in beautiful Colorado is a benefit for anyone who comes here. Some of the common Denver area attractions include:
- 300 days of sunshine per year
- Colorado mountain resorts and quaint mountain communities
- Denver International Airport
- Denver Art Museum
- Denver Botanic Gardens
- Denver Zoo
- Denver Museum of Nature and Science
- IMAX theatre and movie theatres
- History Colorado Center
- Denver Center for Performing Arts
- Winter sports: skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing, sleigh rides, and more
- Summer sports: running, hiking, fishing, camping, swimming, boating, biking, golf, rollerblading, rock climbing, kayaking, horseback riding and more
- Denver sports teams: Broncos, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, Colorado Mammoth
- Downtown Denver pedestrian mall
- Outdoor concerts such as Red Rocks
Get to Know the Team
Alicia Bennett, DO,
Salary & Benefits Information
PGY 5 Salary of $67,538; On-Call Meal Stipend, $950