The cardiac care you need, close to home.
HealthONE is Denver’s largest and most comprehensive network of cardiovascular services. Our 6 acute-care hospitals, 1 children’s hospital, 7 freestanding emergency rooms, and 3 teams of clinical and surgical specialists collaborate to provide a higher level of heart care for Denver metro patients.
With multiple locations throughout the community, you have access to the complete spectrum of HealthONE’s Heart and Vascular services, no matter where you live and work.
Cardiovascular Conditions We Treat
Our cardiologists and surgeons are some of the finest in the state, treating thousands of patients each year using the most advanced clinical research and surgical technology available. Between them, the network of physicians who make up the HealthONE Cardiovascular Care program cover every major cardiovascular specialty, including:
- General Cardiology
- Interventional Cardiology
- Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Thoracic Surgery
- Vascular Surgery
- Pediatric Cardiology
- Pediatric Cardiac Surgery
Our Network of Cardiovascular Care
Freestanding ERs participating in Cardiac Alert
Cardiovascular Care You can Trust
Nationally Recognized Cardiac Care
- HealthONE is currently the only healthcare system in Colorado whose acute-care hospitals all received a safety grade of “A” from the Leapfrog Group, recognizing the highest patient safety standards in the country.
- As a system, HealthONE’s Door-to-Balloon time is less than 60 minutes – well below the national average – showing just how fast our ERs get heart attack patients the vital treatment they need.
- Our hospitals leverage a STEMI Cath Lab Direct protocol, which fast-tracks patients to treatment and eliminates extra time spent in the emergency room.
- We partner with the American College of Cardiology on their National Cardiovascular Data Registry (NCDR), which sets national benchmarks for quality cardiovascular care and patient outcomes.
- HealthONE surgery centers participate in the Society of Thoracic Surgery’s National Database, a driver of quality improvement and patient safety among cardiothoracic surgical programs.
- Swedish Medical Center achieved Certification in Coronary Artery Disease and Coronary Artery Bypass Graft by The Joint Commission.
- The Medical Center of Aurora, Rose Medical Center and Sky Ridge Medical Center are Accredited Chest Pain Centers through the American College of Cardiology. The Medical Center of Aurora and Rose Medical Center also hold Atrial Fibrillation Accreditation.
- The Medical Center of Aurora, Presbyterian/St. Luke’s Medical Center, Sky Ridge Medical Center and Centennial Medical Center are accredited for echocardiography through the Intersocietal Accreditation Commission. Rose Medical Center is also accredited for vascular testing.