Colorado Total Breast Health makes it easy to get the support in maintaining your breast health.
Colorado Total Breast Health Services
A new model in care, Colorado Total Breast Health provides care every step of the breast health journey, including:
- Nationally renowned physicians
- Nationally accredited breast imaging locations from the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC), an honor given to a select number of breast centers nationwide that have demonstrated the highest commitment to quality
- State-of-the-art diagnostic and treatment options
- Cutting-edge clinical trials
- Coordinated care
- Compassionate nurse navigators
- Complementary services to aid in treatment
- Options to get your care when and where you need it
Support Throughout Treatment
Breast tumors, both cancerous and non-cancerous, are among the most serious health problems women face today. For the one in eight1 women who receive a breast cancer diagnosis, early diagnosis and aggressive treatment have increased the survival rate exponentially over the past 25 years as we’ve developed better diagnostic tools and treatments.
In concert with our cancer partner, Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at HealthONE, Colorado Total Breast Health provides dedicated resources for patients with cancer diagnoses. (1 Susan G Komen for the Cure)