Women's care at Centennial Hospital
At Centennial Hospital, our team of physicians, nurses and support staff provide expert, specialized women’s care in a comfortable setting, convenient to where you live and work. Our program includes compassionate and thorough preventative care, screening, diagnosis and treatment for a full range of breast and gynecologic needs, including gynecologic surgery.
For more information about Centennial Hospital’s women’s health services call (303) 763-0630.
Breast care at Centennial Hospital
At Centennial Hospital, we are dedicated to bringing the highest quality breast screening and breast health services right to your neighborhood. We know that mammograms save lives, and we want to make undergoing this test—and any further tests—as easy and comfortable as possible.
Call us now to schedule your mammogram or breast screening exam: (303) 360-3770.
Our compassionate staff offers patients warm robes and healthy drinks while answering any questions and ensuring comfort. Patients then are guided through the necessary services in our tranquil, relaxing atmosphere. Services we offer include:
- 3D mammogram
- Screening and diagnostic digital mammograms
- Breast magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Breast ultrasound
- Breast biopsy
- Breast cancer care center
- Breast cancer support group
- Genetic testing/counseling referrals
- Bone density testing for osteoporosis
Learn more about breast health and mammograms at Centennial Hospital.
We know that when it comes to specialized women’s care, one size does not fit all. That’s why we take an individualized approach to gynecology. We have brought together some of the region’s best gynecologic experts to provide preventative care, screening, diagnostics and treatment. These experts create care plans that are tailored to each patient’s unique needs—whether it is a teenager’s first gynecologic visit, a robotic gynecologic surgery or something in between.
Our comprehensive care includes annual well-woman exams, breast care, family planning, menopause management and minimally invasive gynecologic surgery.
Some of the common conditions we treat are:
- Bacterial vaginosis
- Breast cancer
- Cervical dysplasia
- Endometrial polyps
- Endometrial hyperplasia
- Fibrocystic breast disease
- Gynecologic cancer
- Menstrual cycle abnormalities
- Pelvic inflammatory disease
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
- Postmenopausal bleeding
- Premenstrual syndrome (PMS)
- Sexual health
- Toxic shock syndrome (TSS)
- Urinary tract infections (UTI)
- Uterine fibroids
- Uterine prolapse
- Yeast infection
If you require surgery for your gynecologic condition, the team at Centennial Hospital offers the latest techniques and technology, close to home. Many of our gynecologic procedures can be performed with minimally invasive techniques, which often allow our patients to experience less pain, fewer complications and faster recoveries. Our team also provides some surgeries with the aid of a surgical robot as part of our robotic surgery program [link to CH surgery page]. These procedures not only have less impact on the body, but also allow surgeons to be more precise and even more thorough. Some of the procedures we offer robotically include:
- Colpopexy to repair the vagina
- Excision of endometriosis
- Hysterectomy to remove the uterus
- Myomectomy to remove uterine fibroids
- Ovarian cystectomy to remove an ovarian cyst
- Sacrocolpopexy to treat vaginal and uterine prolapse
- Salpingo-oophorectomy to remove the ovaries and fallopian tubes
- Tubal ligation to closes the fallopian tubes as a permanent method of birth control
Learn more about minimally invasive and robotic surgery.
Women's care at HealthONE
Whether you are in adolescence or menopause, seeking preventive care or treatment, your individual needs come first. Our commitment is to support you through every stage of life.Learn about Women's care
- North Suburban Medical Center
- Outpatient Imaging at North Suburban Medical Center
- Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center
- Rose Centers for Health Pearl St.
- Rose Medical Center
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
- Speer Blvd. Doctors' Offices
- Swedish Medical Center
- The Medical Center of Aurora