A healthcare system of excellence
As part of HCA Healthcare, we at HealthONE® serve the metro Denver area as the largest healthcare system, with more than 11,000 employees. Our hospitals – The Medical Center of Aurora, North Suburban Medical Center, Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center, Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children, Rose Medical Center, Sky Ridge Medical Center, Swedish Medical Center and Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital work together to provide a higher level of care. In addition, our system includes eight hospital freestanding emergency departments and numerous ambulatory surgery centers, eight CareNow urgent care centers and occupational medicine clinics, physician practices, medical imaging centers and AirLife Denver, which provides critical care air and ground transportation serving Colorado and surrounding states.
Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life.
Why choose HealthONE?
We complement our mission statement with a statement of purpose: We exist to give people a healthier tomorrow. Our purpose reflects our core beliefs:
- We believe in always doing what is right for the patient
- We believe excellent people make excellence happen
- We believe healthcare should always move forward
- We believe in taking care of others while being there for each other
Increasing access to care
Our presence makes a tremendous impact on the Denver community in a variety of ways. Just in taxes alone, we contributed more than $140 million in 2018. Furthermore, recent and near-term projects totaling over $200 million in capital improvement and construction at our hospitals and other health facilities supports the growth and development of the entire metro area. We have responded to the needs of our growing community by addressing the desire for health care closer to home through building additional key services in neighborhood communities
In the last several years, we have added six community stand-alone emergency departments. These 24/7 fully-staffed ERs are close to home and provide life-saving services including stroke and heart attack care, with on-site imaging services, a full-service laboratory and telemedicine equipment for specialist consultations.
Providing vital Colorado jobs
Currently, we provide careers for more than 11,000 area residents and pay more than $950 million annually toward salaries, wages, and benefits. Our workforce includes physicians, nurses, lab technicians, therapists, and imaging staff, as well as office-based and non-clinical positions
Advancing the health of the local community
Beyond the new facilities and the workforce offerings, we also provided $7.7 million to local organizations to fund a variety of programs; and, as one of the top ten corporate philanthropists in the metro area, we at HealthONE contributed more than $1.5 million to charitable organizations in 2018 through cash and in-kind donations. Beneficiaries include Susan G. Komen Colorado, American Cancer Society, American Heart Association, March of Dimes, The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, and several others.
Our health system provides a valuable and necessary service for the Denver community. Not only does our entire HealthONE Family of Hospitals contribute to the overall health and well-being of our community, but we are also an economic engine that is vital to Denver's growth and stability.
- The Medical Center of Aurora
- Centennial Medical Center (affiliated with The Medical Center of Aurora)
- North Suburban Medical Center
- North Suburban Northeast ER (affiliated with North Suburban Medical Center)
- North Suburban Northwest ER (affiliated with North Suburban Medical Center)
- Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center & Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children
- Rose Medical Center
- Central Park (Stapleton) ER (affiliated with Rose Medical Center)
- Saddle Rock ER (affiliated with The Medical Center of Aurora)
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
- Sky Ridge South Parker ER (affiliated with Sky Ridge Medical Center)
- Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital
- Swedish Belmar ER (affiliated with Swedish Medical Center)
- Swedish Medical Center
- Swedish Southwest ER (affiliated with Swedish Medical Center)
- CareNow Urgent Care & Occupational Medicine
- Imaging centers
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Dozens of specialty clinics
- AirLife Denver, which provides critical care air and ground transportation across a 10-state region.
Need a physician? Call (303) 575-0055.