HealthONE is the largest healthcare system in the metro Denver area with more than 11,000 employees. As part of the HealthONE system of care, our hospitals work together to provide a higher level of care. These facilities include:
- Centennial Hospital
- The Medical Center of Aurora
- North Suburban Medical Center
- Presbyterian/ St. Luke’s Medical Center
- Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children
- Rose Medical Center
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center
- Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital
In addition, our family of services includes several hospital free-standing emergency departments and numerous ambulatory surgery centers, CareNow urgent care and occupational medicine clinics, physician practices, imaging centers and AirLife Denver, which provides critical care air and ground transportation across a 10-state region.
HCA Healthcare’s Continental Division, which includes HealthONE, was named the Top Health System in Colorado and one of the Top 5 Large Health Systems in the country. As the #10 corporate philanthropist in the Denver-metro area, and the only hospital system in the top 10, HealthONE contributes to, and supports, over 150 organizations through cash and in-kind donations.
By the Numbers
In 2020, we are honored to provide care for:
- 11,595 births
- 80,032 admissions
- 370,998 outpatient visits
- 274,067 emergency room visits
- 20,388 inpatient surgeries
- 26,805 outpatient surgeries
In 2020, our colleagues needed us more than ever before, here’s how we stepped up:
- 8,278 colleagues supported through the pandemic pay program
- $11.3M+ spent to support colleagues with quarantine and pandemic pay through December 2020
- 377K+ total hours covered for colleagues during quarantine period
We continue to make an impact on those in our community. In calendar year 2020, we:
- 11,200+ people employed
- $931.5M in payroll and benefits
- $8.4M Community health improvements
- $2.8M Community building activities
- $613K Cash and in-kind contributions
- $67.7M in capital investment
- $66M provided in uncompensated care in 2020
- $164.7M in federal, state and local taxes incurred
Mission and Values
HealthONE has adopted a shared mission, values and standards of behavior that brings out the best in us individually and collectively.
We offer these as principles for all of us to live by every day, use in all our decisions, and to guide our daily behavior.
Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life.
- Integrity – We do the right thing, even when no one is watching.
- Compassion – We are empathetic to the needs of others and sympathize with their situation.
- Accountability – We take ownership for how actions impact outcomes.
- Respect – We value others and embrace diversity.
- Excellence – We take personal pride in exceeding expectations.
We work hard to ensure the highest level of quality care at each of our facilities. We are honored to be recognized for this dedication:
- HCA Healthcare’s Continental Division Named Top Large Health System in the United States
- Five HealthONE hospitals received straight A’s from The Leapfrog Group (national hospital rating agency).
- Three HealthONE hospitals earned a 5 - star rating from Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
- Two hospitals - Rose Medical Center and The Medical Center of Aurora - are Magnet designated. As the universally recognized gold standard in nursing care, only about 6% of US hospitals achieve Magnet designation.