Thank you for contacting HealthONE. We look forward to assisting you!
Expert advice, available 24/7
Do you need help deciding if you or you or a loved one should go to the ER, visit an urgent care or consult your family physician? Our expert nurses can help you understand symptoms, manage a chronic condition or learn about treatment options and medical procedures. They can also help you find a primary care provider or specialist and schedule an appointment. Whether you are a new mom, worried about your child’s fever or caring for an aging parent, free medical advice is just one phone call away. Call HealthONE Strong 24/7 at (303) 374-0777.
To best serve you, please choose from the following menu options for immediate assistance.
- Centennial Hospital: (303) 699-3000
- North Suburban Medical Center: (303) 451-7800
- Presbyterian/St. Luke’s Medical Center: (720) 754-6000
- Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children: (720) 754-1000
- Rose Medical Center: (303) 320-2121
- Sky Ridge Medical Center: (720) 225-1000
- Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital: (303) 367-1166
- Swedish Medical Center: (303) 788-5000
- The Medical Center of Aurora: (303) 695-2600
- HealthONE corporate office: (303) 788-2500
- All other locations
The HealthONE network of hospitals strives to provide the best possible care during your hospital stay. If you have any concerns, questions or complaints about your care or treatment, please let your healthcare provider know on the hospital unit where you are receiving treatment. If you have a concern, we want to resolve it as soon as possible.
If you have voiced a concern to your care provider and feel it has not been resolved, or if you wish to speak to administration please call the facility's patient advocate at the number below.
- Centennial Hospital: (303) 873-5988
- North Suburban Medical Center: (303) 450-4457
- Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center: (720) 754-6223
- Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children: (720) 754-6223
- Rose Medical Center: (303) 320-7183
- Sky Ridge Medical Center: (720) 225-1285
- Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital: (303) 873-5988
- Swedish Medical Center: (303) 788-6406
- The Medical Center of Aurora: (303) 873-5988
- If you would like to verify employment for former or current HCA employee, please contact Thomas and Company at (615) 242-8246. Our employer code is HCA747.
- We offer options to accessing your medical records in English and Spanish. Click here!
Our Patient Financial Resource Site provides you with important financial and billing information, and access to pricing estimates for our most frequently scheduled hospital services. Visit our website or call (888) 824-7655.
Want to thank a nurse for the extraordinary care you or a loved one received while at a HealthONE hospital? Nominate that nurse today for The DAISY Award for Extraordinary Nurses!
- If you are a current employee needing help with resetting a password or login ID, please contact Client Support Services at (615) 344-4357 or (800) 265-8422.
- If you need assistance logging into your employment application, call (844) 422-5627, then press Option 1.
- If you need assistance with signing-in to your MyHealthOne patient portal account, please visit MyHealthOne or call our portal support team at (855) 422-6625 Mon-Sat 8am-10pm CST.
To become an approved vendor for HCA Healthcare, please call (615) 344-2966.
- To apply to HCA Healthcare or an HCA Healthcare Affiliate or to learn what opportunities are available, please visit Careers at HCA.
- All internships are posted on our career site. We recommend searching for opportunities on the Careers website starting in the November before the summer that the internship is being requested.
- For technical questions on an application to HCA or an HCA Affiliate, call (844) 422-5627, then press Option 1. Please note: This number is for technical system support only.
- If you are a current or former employee with questions about employment records, payroll, W2s, or benefits, please visit HCA hrAnswers or call (844) 472-6797.
- If you are a current or former employee with questions regarding your 401k, other retirement plans or have received a notice from social security about a potential benefit held in your name, please contact BConnected HCA at (800) 566-4114.
If you haven't found the answer to your question above, or you would like to leave a general comment or a compliment for one of our colleagues, please let us know. We welcome your feedback. Please note: this form is unable to receive attachments.
For questions about your bill or account for services rendered at a HealthONE hospital, go to our Patient Financial Resource Site. Patient accounts are handled by our financial representatives, not through this form.