About Northwest ER
Emergency room (ER) in Westminster, Colorado
North Suburban Medical Center’s Northwest ER provides hospital-quality, family-friendly emergency care for the Westminster and Broomfield communities.
If someone is experiencing an emergency, call 911. For non-emergent questions about our services, please call (303) 920-4362.
Our Northwest ER features:
- ER staff that includes board-certified doctors, specialists and nurses
- Private patient rooms with rooms devoted to pediatric care
- On-site imaging services, including computed tomography (CT), ultrasound and digital X-ray
- Dedicated trauma/resuscitation room
- Telemedicine camera for patient consultations by physician specialist
- Affiliation with Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children in Denver for outstanding pediatric care
If you are unsure if your child needs to go to the ER, call our pediatric nurse advice line at (303) 563-3300. You may also call our adult nurse advice line at (888) 839-2752 if you are unsure if your symptoms require an ER visit.