Report all suspicious persons and activity to Security. Security is everyone’s responsibility!
Security dispatch: x. 2726
Security office: x. 2007
Rose 1 cell: x. 2701
The Security office is located on the ground floor by the Loading Dock.
For ID badge issues, please call x. 2726 to ensure security is in the office. Badges will be programmed between 0800 – 1600, Monday through Friday.
The security services department helps maintain a safe and secure environment for patients, visitors, and employees throughout the hospital. Officers provide around-the-clock security and respond to calls for assistance. Please call any time to talk with us about any safety concerns or questions -- your voice and opinion matter.
- Emergency: Dial x. 5555 from any phone in the hospital
- Non-Emergency: Call the Security dispatch at (303) 320-2726 and ask for security.
Security is a " Service Oriented " department to all internal and external customers. In addition to random foot and mobile patrols of the campus, our Security Officers handle a variety of other tasks.
- CODE call response
- Conduct investigations
- Eloped patient searches
- Elevator entrapments
- Enforcement of hospital policies
- Forensic patients (prisoners)
- Helipad responders
- ID badge security
- Infant protection system/response
- Investigations: Bomb threats, violent issues
- Liaison for Law Enforcement Agencies
- Lost and Found
- Medical assists
- Patient valuable assist
- Patrol parking garages
- Panic alarm response
- Monthly testing: Panic, elevator phones, access control, camera system
- Patrol facility and medical office buildings
- Personnel escorts
- Patient restraints
- Patient watches/standbys
- Remove solicitors
- Security surveillance rounds
- Secured patient valuables
- Slips and falls
- Unlock/lock doors
- VIP protective services
- Visitor management after hours
- And many more...
Security Escort Service
Our Security officers provide escorts for employees, patients and visitors departing after sundown to request a Security escort to their car. Call (303) 320-2726.
Lost and Found
Patients are asked not to bring items of value to the hospital. The hospital is not responsible for items of value unless they are given to us to place in the hospital safe for safekeeping.
To report Valuable or Lost and Found items call (303) 320-2726.
Court-Ordered Restraining Orders
For their own protection, patients should notify the hospital and provide copies of any restraining orders issued against family members or visitors who may attempt to see them in the hospital.