The medical staff leadership at Rose Medical Center is committed to excellence. Our vision is to provide the very best in compassionate and comprehensive care with quality that is second to none.
Rose Medical Center, a HealthONE hospital, has been recognized as a Magnet® designated hospital, a rare achievement that distinguishes organizations like Rose that meet rigorous standards for nursing excellence.
Rose also has been recognized for the twelfth time as one of the nation’s 100 Top Hospitals® by Truven Health, a leading provider of information and solutions to improve the cost and quality of healthcare. Rose has been named a "Top Performer on Key Quality Measures" by The Joint Commission in recognition of our exemplary performance in using evidence-based clinical processes that are shown to improve care for certain conditions, including heart attack, pneumonia and surgery.
We also have been recognized for two distinctions in quality excellence from Healthgrades: the Healthgrades 2019 Patient Safety Excellence Award ™ and the Healthgrades 2019 Outstanding Patient Experience Award ™ . Released annually by Healthgrades, the leading online resource for information about physicians and hospitals, these awards recognize the elite 77 hospitals out of just over 4,500 hospitals evaluated for patient safety and patient experience that achieve both distinctions. Rose is among the top 2% of eligible hospitals in the nation to receive both awards. In addition, Rose has earned Straight As from the Leapfrog Group recognizing patient safety since the program began.
We welcome you to our hospital.
- Dr. Vijay Subbarao, President
- Dr. Honey Onstad, President Elect & Department of Obstetrics Chair
- Dr. Jeff Lewis, Past President
- Dr. Andrew Ziller, Credentials Committee Chair
- Dr. Galo Garces, Department of Internal Medicine Chair
- Dr. Michael Hull, Department of Pathology Chair
- Dr. Crista Keller,Primary Care Representative
- Dr. Craig Kornbluth, Department of Radiology Chair
- Dr. Brent Levy,Department of Emergency Medicine
- Dr. Matthew Reisinger, Hospitalists Representative
- Dr. Lisa Schatz, Department of Surgery
- Dr. Michael Schwartz, Intensivists Representative
- Dr. Lacy-Ann Harari, Department of Anesthesiology Chair
- Dr. Todd West, Interim Department of Pediatrics Chair