Breast center in Uptown Denver
As part of HealthONE Breast Care, Invision Sally Jobe at Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center provides women's imaging services in a spa-like setting. Here, we have assembled the full spectrum of breast health services under one roof. This allows our team to assist with any breast health concern you may have, from cysts to cancer.
If additional care is needed, our hospital provides medical, radiation and surgical oncologists on-site. No matter what you need, our specialists work together to ensure you receive superior care and service.
To schedule a breast exam at Invision Sally Jobe at Presbyterian/St. Luke’s Medical Center, please call (720) 493-3700.
Our breast care services
To ensure we can provide you with comprehensive women's care, our breast health services include:
- Abscess drainage and cyst aspiration
- Breast and lymph node biopsy
- Breast ultrasound
- Breast reconstruction surgery
- Preoperative needle localization
- Sentinel lymph node analysis
Our goal is to help you successfully cope with the impact breast conditions can have on all aspects of your life. For this reason, we offer a variety of additional services to improve your breast care experience. For example, we provide counselors to help you manage emotional stresses caused by breast health conditions, nutritionists to help you achieve a healthy diet, financial counseling and transportation assistance.
We perform digital mammography, which is a highly accurate type of breast imaging exam. In fact, digital mammograms are more effective than traditional mammograms at detecting cancer in women 50 years old and older, women with dense breast tissue and women who are perimenopausal (approaching menopause).
What to expect during a mammogram
You will find information below to help you prepare for your mammogram:
- Avoid lotion, deodorant and powder on your underarms and breasts—they can interfere with the results.
- Be prepared to discuss your previous mammograms and breast health history.
- Bring your referring physician's contact information and your insurance card.
- If you have sensitive breasts, schedule your mammogram during a time you expect your breasts to be the least tender (such as avoiding the time around your period).
- The exam may take 10 to 30 minutes.
- Wear an outfit that allows you to remove only the top.
- You may feel some pressure on your breasts during the procedure.
Breast cancer screening guidelines
The following are recommendations for receiving clinical breast exams and mammograms based on age:
- 20 to 39 years old—A professional should perform a clinical breast exam (CBE) as a part of a regular health exam every three years. You should also do regular breast self-exams (BSEs) and alert a physician in the event of any changes.
- 40 years old and older—A professional should perform a CBE annually, and you should have a mammogram each year.
If you have a family history or increased risk of breast cancer, discuss a breast cancer screening strategy with your doctor.
Our breast center's hours and location
Our breast care center is located near the corner of High Street and 21st Street in Denver.
Our address is:
2055 High St., Suite 180
Denver, CO 80218
Our hours of operation are:
- Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 4:30pm
- Tuesday, 8:00am to 7:00pm
Diagnostic mammograms, ultrasounds and biopsies are only offered Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
Breast health at HealthONE
From regular checkups and screenings to the latest imaging technologies and treatments, you can access all our expert breast care services at our convenient location.Learn about Breast health
- Centennial Hospital
- Colorado Breast Care at The Medical Center of Aurora
- Green Valley Ranch Imaging
- Invision Sally Jobe at Centrum DTC
- Invision Sally Jobe at Hampden Place
- Invision Sally Jobe at P/SL
- Invision Sally Jobe at Sky Ridge Medical Center
- Invision Sally Jobe at Southwest Healthpark
- Invision Sally Jobe Golden/Lakewood
- Invision Sally Jobe in Cherry Creek
- Invision Sally Jobe Mammography in Littleton
- Invision Sally Jobe Parker
- North Suburban Medical Center
- Outpatient Imaging at North Suburban Medical Center
- Park Center Imaging
- Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center
- Rose Medical Center
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
- Solis Mammography at Rose Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center
- The Medical Center of Aurora