Welcome to Rose Babies
For more than 70 years, it has meant something special to have a Rose Baby, and we are honored to have helped hundreds of thousands of families welcome new family members over our years in the community.
Getting Ready for Your Rose Baby!
We know you have lots to do to get ready for your Rose Baby. Let us help you stay on track!
Congratulations! You're expecting (or would like to be!)!
The time during and around pregnancy can be highly emotional. If at any time during or after your pregnancy, you find you need extra support, check out our perinatal behavioral health program.
Are you high-risk? We can help.
Sign up for a Rose Mamas Circle based on your due date. These professionally-led virtual monthly meetups will connect you to women due the same month you are while participating in wellness-focused conversations to support your emotional well-being during pregnancy and postpartum.
Join us on Facebook Live for our monthly live, virtual tour with a Labor & Delivery nurse. In-person tours are not available due to COVID-19 visitor restrictions.
Time to register for your childbirth/parenting education classes. We recommend completing all classes between 28 and 36 weeks.
Do you want a birth without interventions? Our facilities and staff are prepared to support you! Learn more about having a natural birth at Rose.
Hey Dads, check out our new program just for you called Becoming Dads! Get prepared for the fatherhood journey through this special dads-only workshop and online community.
Create your MyHealthONE patient portal account and pre-register for your upcoming stay at Rose.
Make a Your Rose Baby appointment for a private nurse consultation prior to delivery. Here, you can discuss birth hopes and ask questions about the labor and delivery experience.
Schedule your car seat check with our certified car seat technician. To schedule, call (303) 320-2001; Press 6.
Treat yourself to an upgraded postpartum experience with one of our new Elevated Service Packages.
Rose Babies is excited to introduce our new Elevated Service Packages for postpartum parents. These packages make a great gift for your loved one! Friends and family are welcome to order and purchase on behalf of the patient and birth partner.
Elevated Service Package #1 - $300
Specialty Menu for Self & Birth Partner
This package allows you to order your postpartum meals off a special seasonal, gourmet menu designed to satisfy cravings and nourish and heal your body following birth.
Elevated Service Package #2 - $400
Specialty Menu for Self & Birth Partner + 1-hour Massage
Relax your mind and body with a 1-hour massage during your postpartum stay, plus enjoy a specialty seasonal, gourmet menu for self and birth partner for your postpartum meals throughout your stay. The special menu is designed to satisfy cravings and nourish and heal your body following birth.
Elevated Service Package #3 - $500
Specialty Menu for Self & Birth Partner + 1-hour Massage + Flowers & Gourmet Snack Basket
This package provides all the comforts needed after birth. Satisfy your cravings with gourmet snacks, add color to your room with celebratory flowers, relax your mind and body with a 1-hour massage during your postpartum stay, and enjoy a specialty seasonal, gourmet menu for self and birth partner for your postpartum meals. The special menu is designed to nourish and heal your body following birth.
This new optional service will begin April 1, 2022. Limited availability in the first few months. Order your package today to take advantage of this unique option before it fills up!
- Pre-ordering is required. We cannot honor same-day requests.
- Orders should be placed prior to 38 weeks of pregnancy.
- Payment by credit card is due at the time of the order.
- Friends and family are welcome to order and purchase on behalf of the patient and birth partner.
How to Order
- TO ORDER: Call our Financial Counseling line at 303-320-2626 to place your order. Please mention that you are calling to order/purchase an elevated service package and provide your name and best phone number to reach you during regular business hours.
- IMPORTANT: Save your confirmation email and show it to your Labor & Delivery nurse upon arrival or before being transferred to the Mom/Baby unit. Following this step will initiate your elevated services.
- SPECIALTY MENU: All packages include the option to order items of your choice off a special gourmet menu for 3 meals a day for a maximum of 3 days of your postpartum Most items on the specialty menu are not available on the regular room service menu. The menu items rotate seasonally. Dietary restrictions can be accommodated.
- MASSAGE: 1 hour massage for the birthing parent offered at your convenience in your postpartum room. A massage therapist will contact you to schedule the massage during your postpartum stay.
- SNACK BASKET: A pre-selected arrangement of premium sweet and salty snacks delivered to your room during your postpartum stay.
Refunds will be provided if the service is not available at the time of admission due to staffing or food availability or in the event that you do not end up delivering at Rose. All refunds need to be approved by Rose Babies leadership.
40 Weeks (or so!)
Baby time! Check out our family-centered labor and delivery unit.
Life with Your Rose Baby!
Let Rose’s experts keep supporting you as you get used to life with your Rose Baby.
Need help with breastfeeding?
- Get answers to your breastfeeding questions within 24 hours through our Lactation Helpline ((303) 320-2001, select Lactation), and/or attend our weekly breastfeeding support groups:
- Attend our free weekly breastfeeding support group, Rose Mamas TLC (The Lactation Club), Mondays, 1:00pm to 2:00pm. Space is limited. Registration required.
- Schedule an Outpatient Lactation Clinic appointment for a 1-on-1, in-person lactation consultation with a Rose IBCLC (self-pay rate applies). Call 303-329-5001.
Looking to connect with other new moms?
If you haven’t already, join a Rose Mamas Circle based on your delivery date to connect with other new moms. These professionally-led virtual monthly meetups are offered through 6 months postpartum.
Experiencing the “baby blues” or possibly postpartum depression or anxiety?
You are not alone! Call your OB provider to talk about symptoms, treatment options and postpartum counseling options. Learn more about Rose’s counseling services for postpartum depression and anxiety.
Have some questions about your baby or the health of other children at home?
When the doctor’s office is closed, speak to a nurse at the Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children First Call for Children resource line. Call (303) 563-3300.
Retrieving location data...