Urogynecology services in Denver
If sneezing or laughing causes unwanted urination or if you have pelvic pain, our pelvic care team can help you get back to a worry-free lifestyle. We work with you to diagnose the cause of your symptoms and find the most effective and least invasive treatment plan.
Additionally, our specialized radiology team is one of only a few in the region to offer an advanced magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scan clearly showing which pelvic floor areas may need treatment to resolve symptoms. This allows us to create a more precise diagnosis and course of treatment.
Pelvic conditions we treat
Our specialists treat a wide range of women's pelvic conditions, including:
- Abscess and fistula
- Fecal incontinence
- Overactive bladder
- Pelvic organ prolapse (vaginal and uterine prolapse)
- Sexual dysfunction
- Apareunia (inability to perform intercourse)
- Dyspareunia (painful intercourse)
- Female sexual dysfunction
- Urinary incontinence
Treatment options for pelvic conditions
Our team of specialists are able to treat many different types of pelvic conditions, including:
- Anal sphincteroplasty
- Biofeedback for urinary and fecal incontinence
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Pelvic floor physical therapy
- Radiofrequency treatment for fecal incontinence
- Vaginal laser therapy
Laser treatment for vaginal health
Vaginal laser therapy delivers gentle laser energy to the vaginal wall tissue, generating new collagen, elastin and vascularization. A typical course of treatment is three procedures over 18 weeks. The treatment is much like a regular gynecologic visit, and many women experience little to no discomfort.
Benefits of this therapy include:
- Each treatment is less than five minutes
- It is an in-office procedure
- It requires no anesthesia
- There are minimal side effects
- There is no physical recovery necessary after the therapy
Retrieving location data...