Women's clinic in South Denver
At The Women’s Hospital at Sky Ridge Medical Center, we are committed to caring for women throughout their entire lives. This means our women's specialists are here for you from your first annual exam to your first mammogram and beyond.
For more information about Sky Ridge Medical Center's women's health services, please call our women's coordinator at (720) 225-4111.
Award-winning women's care
Sky Ridge Medical Center offers access to gynecologists and obstetricians, fertility specialists, urogynecologists and gynecologic oncologists as part of our award-winning women's care program. We've received numerous awards and designations for our women's healthcare services, including being named as one of Colorado Parent's top birthing centers.
Women's health conditions we treat
Our women's health specialists treat a wide range of conditions, including:
- Bacterial vaginosis
- Breast cancer
- Cervical dysplasia
- Chronic pelvic pain
- Gestational diabetes
- Endometrial hyperplasia
- Endometrial polyps
- Fibrocystic breast disease
- Gynecologic cancer
- Menstrual cycle abnormalities
- Pelvic inflammatory disease
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
- Postmenopausal bleeding
- Premenstrual syndrome (PMS)
- Sexual health and dysfunction
- Toxic shock syndrome (TSS)
- Urinary incontinence
- Uterine fibroids
- Uterine prolapse
- Vaginal prolapse
- Yeast infection
Women's health services
Our women's care services include:
- Breast care
- Gynecologic oncology
- Infertility care
- Maternity care
- Minimally invasive gynecologic surgery
Regular breast cancer screening is an important part of your healthcare, which is why we provide this screening as well as diagnostic breast health services. Whether you visit us for a routine mammogram or a follow-up exam, our specialists will help you understand your diagnosis and find the right treatment.
Our OB/GYNs provide comprehensive gynecologic care, including the following essential services:
- Breast exams
- Contraceptive management
- Family planning
- Pap smear exams
- Treatment of gynecological problems, such as vaginal infections
If you require gynecologic surgery, our operating rooms have advanced technology and The Women's Hospital offers comfortable amenities for your postoperative recovery. Many procedures can be performed using minimally invasive techniques, including laparoscopic surgery and robot-assisted surgery.
Our specially trained surgeons perform the following gynecologic procedures using robotic technology:
- Hysterectomy (removal of the uterus)
- Myomectomy (removal of uterine fibroids)
- Sacrocolpopexy (treatment for vaginal and uterine prolapse)
Our board-certified reproductive endocrinologists, or "fertility specialists," work with you to help you achieve your family goals. This means they provide the right combination of medical treatment and emotional support to help you along your journey to conception.
Our infertility services include:
- Embryo cryopreservation
- In vitro fertilization (IVF)
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)
- Oocyte donation
- Ovulation induction and artificial insemination, including intrauterine insemination (IUI)
Our OB/GYNs and perinatologists specialize in caring for women experiencing routine and high-risk pregnancies. Through our prenatal care program, you will receive the expert care you need to keep you and your baby healthy throughout your pregnancy. We also offer a variety of prenatal classes and help you create a birth plan that fits your needs and wishes.
When it is time to welcome your little one, the Birth Place at Sky Ridge Medical Center is equipped with compassionate staff who help you through every step of labor and delivery. Whether you desire a medicated or non-medicated birth, we support your birth choices and offer various natural and medical pain relief options.
Women's care at HealthONE
Whether you are in adolescence or menopause, seeking preventive care or treatment, your individual needs come first. Our commitment is to support you through every stage of life.Learn about Women's care
- Behavioral Health and Wellness Outpatient Services at Rose Medical Center
- Centennial Hospital
- North Suburban Medical Center
- Outpatient Imaging at North Suburban Medical Center
- Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center
- Rose Centers for Health Pearl St.
- Rose Medical Center
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
- Speer Blvd. Doctors' Offices
- Swedish Medical Center
- The Medical Center of Aurora